Fiber laser cutting
Joints Fournel et Garnier has invested in a fiber laser cutting machine with a 1500 x 3000mm table.
Before, JFG had laser capacities with AMP ECTM. This new machine allows us to :
– Propose a wide range of materials cut by this process : copper, brass, aluminum and copper alloys, titanium…
– Increase our cutting potential.
– Cut thicknesses <0.5mm.
Our capacities :
- Copper, brass and copper alloys : <= 3mm of thickness
- Aluminum and titanium : <= 6mm of thickness
- Stainless steel : <= 8mm of thickness
- Steel : <= 16mm of thickness
With this process, we can cut simple and complex parts with a perfect surface finish.
To avoid expensive tooling cost, we propose a flat cut with this process and after folding or stamping on press.
This new laser brings us more flexibility for production and better reactivity.