JFG – Manufacturer of metallic gaskets and parts by cutting and stamping
Since 1930, Joints Fournel et Garnier has developed its activity from the region of Saint-Etienne to all other France and foreign countries. Over the years, we have become one of the top European leaders in static sealing and expert in cutting and stamping.
More than just a subcontractor, we have developed our knowledge on various departments to propose a reactive and faultless service:
Tooling, method, sales, logistic and quality.
Joints Fournel et Garnier is present in various business areas :
- Sealing : agrifood, automotive, petrochemical, energy production, iron and steel metallurgy…
- Cutting and stamping : automotive, automotive, building, special equipments, electrotechnical, healthcare, trucks…
3 Production sites in Saint-Etienne
- The Bernay Headquarters in Saint-Etienne is composed of offices and a workshop. On this site, we produce metallic gaskets and parts for aerospace and industry.
- The Montmartre production site in Saint-Etienne is specialized in automotive production and qualified TS 16949.
- The Montrambert production site in La Ricamarie is specialized in the manufacturing of cutting and stamping parts for all sectors.
Since 1930, our company has adapted itself to the evolution of the market and technology.
Discover the important dates of JFG :